Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Marketing Posters for Toto Racer

Before I even start, let me tell you I have never in my life done marketing. Making the game was one thing, trying out to market the game is a whole lot different. Now even before the game got done, I started making some posters which I thought I could use once in 10 days to keep the hype going. I don't think that has been a bad strategy at all. I have got some nice Instagram, twitter and facebook likes due to that.

I will talk more about my trails and errors in the first month of marketing the game, but later. That will probably need a post of it's own. I will currently show you the different posters done. In the next post I will put up my game trailer, and the different videos I made for promotion as well. Watch out! (As if)








And to top it up, here is a poster I created to mark my 1000 downloads on Android.



No comments:

Post a Comment